Wednesday 2 November 2011

Photos in the style of Perou

These are some photos i have taken in the style of perou

I found it quite hard to get into his mind and picture the way he takes his photos but here are my attempts














The first 10 are styled like Perous portraiture and how they reflect the persons characteristics and mannerisms, the first few of Holly show a playful fun and cute side with the prop of her animal hat.
The ones of James show his passion for music (and Lady Gaga especially!) this also i think reflects James as a person and how I see him which helped me to take the photos of him and Holly too!

The one of James with the rubber duck is similar to the photo Perou has taken of the man with the eagle on his arm, unfortunately I did not have an eagle handy so we used a rubber duck to show this!

The last two are taken how in the style of his portraits from 'Dirty Sexy Things' The woodland creates an eery and mysterious style to the photos similar to the ones Perou took.



I enjoyed taking photos in the style of Perou as i like his work best out of all of the photographers that we studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment